Are you ready to challenge your brain? That’s exactly the point of these holiday riddles – and even better, you can use these to challenge your friends and family at the million family gatherings you’re sure to avoid… I mean, attend this holiday season.
Are you ready for this? How many can you get right? Santa is watching, you know! Scroll down to see the answers after taking your own guess.
1. What is red and white, red and white, and red and white again?
2. I am a catchy carol and a tune which likes to rhyme, I contain 12 grand gifts that come around Christmas time. What am I?
3. What phobia do people get when they see Santa Claus?
4. What did the Christmas tree say to the Christmas stocking?
5. What would an apple and a Christmas tree get if they had a baby?
6. What kind of laundry detergent does Santa use?
7. Who is the most impolite and disrespectful of all the reindeer?
8. What does the snowman eat for a snack?
9. When you go out in a blizzard and you see a vampire, what do you get?
10. How do the water globe and the snow globe feel during the Christmas season?
11. I come with many colors, so beautiful and bright, I turn so many houses into a beautiful sight. What am I?
12. I get chopped, decorated and on one end you’ll see wings on top. What am I?
13. If the end of the year is on December 31st, then what is the end of Christmas?
14. If otters keep their money in riverbanks, where does the Frosty the Snowman keep his money?
Christmas Riddles Answers
- Santa Claus in a laundry dryer
- The 12 days of Christmas song
- Aren’t you sick and tired of just hanging around?
- A pineapple
- Yule tide
- A snowcone
- They both feel a little shaken.
- Christmas lights!
- Christmas tree
- The letter ‘S’
- In a snowbank